Not all conversions happen online. That’s why we’ve launched our own, dedicated capture app for iOS – perfect for use at career fairs and in any candidate-facing scenario. The latest product offering from Clinch, the Clinch Capture app lets recruiters connect with candidates face-to-face and capture their information on the fly using their phone or iPad.
Capture candidates anytime, anywhere – with or without WiFi
Clinch Capture comprises two, separate mobile experiences:
1. Resume grab for iOS
Utilizing your device’s camera and with the help of a custom, guided experience, grabbing images of both single- and multi-page resumes is quick and easy.
- Quality and clarity, guaranteed: the app uses machine learning to recognize the resume document and secure the clearest possible image, no matter the conditions.
- No wifi? No problem: Clinch Capture can be used to secure candidates’ information with or without LTE or Wifi. Resumes captured offline are synced back to the Clinch platform once wifi/cellular network access becomes available.
- Your candidates’ information, secured: end-to-end encryption means all candidate details captured through the Capture app –including resumes– are fully secured on your device. Built for iOS 11.0 and 12.0.
2. Kiosk app for iPad
An additional option for iPad users, ‘kiosk’ was built with recruitment events in mind – allowing you to process multiple candidates quickly and securely on one shared device. Workflow automation ensures all uploaded candidates receive timely, targeted post-event messaging – without recruiter effort.
Where an iPad is your preferred device at recruiting events, the kiosk app replaces the manual kiosk mode you may have used previously for your Clinch-hosted landing pages.
- Custom, on-brand data capture forms
- Simple, easy-to-navigate UI
- Works both on- and offline; poor wifi at events won’t hinder your ability to capture candidates
- Candidate submissions encrypted at device for more secure data capture
Event coming up? Get started with the kiosk Capture app today.
If you’d like to find out more about the Clinch Capture App, or, for help setting up your own event, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org